AS26930 Peering Policy
For peering with AS26930 we ask that you meet the following criteria:
- Have a publicly routable ASN with publicly routable IP space. We accept a minimum of /24 and a maximum of /8 on IPv4. For IPv6 we accept a minimum of /48 and a maximum of /16.
- Never point a default or static route towards us. Only send traffic to us bound to prefixes that we advertise to you.
- Peer with us in all common facilities and/or exchanges.
- Have an active NOC that is able to respond quickly to various issues, e.g. routing or session status.
- Have and maintain a PeeringDB entry with up-to-date information.